We export matta rice which is also called Palakkadan matta. This rice is grown in the Palakkad district of Kerala. It is an indigenous variety of rice. We supply single boiled matta rice and double boiled matta rice.
We incorporate special procedures to mill the rice. Clients can avail the rice at special prices. Though the matta rice has a brown tinge, it is different from brown rice. The rice serves as healthy option as it helps in controlling blood sugar and blood lipids.
Specifications of Matta Rice
|Crop year||One year old|
|Grain Length||3mm and 3.40mm|
|Damaged / Discoloured Grains||2% Maximum|
|Foreign Matter Nil||NIL|
|Variety||Matta rice/palakadan matta rice|
|Quality||100% Pure Silky Sortex Clean|
|Broken Grains||0.5 % Maximum|
|Black Matter Nil||NIL|
- Different broken percentage can be offer from 5% up to 100%, as per customer’s requirement.
- Specification would be changed accordingly as broken percentage changes.
Within 10 days from the receipt of confirmed payment instruments.
5, 10, 20, 25, 50 kg PP bag / Non woven bag
100 Containers per month
Mode of Payment
- 100% Irrevocable confirmed L/C at sight from prime bank
- 50% Advance through T/T and balance 50% at the time of fax copy of B/L
Certification on weight and quality (as per Buyer’s requirement)
- Any other third party Inspection Company