Non Basmati Rice
Sourced from the farms directly. Fresh, best quality products.
The non-basmati rice we export is of superior quality and is free from dust, germs and stones. It has a rich taste and fine aroma. Non- basmati rice comes in different sizes, some are long and slender, some are short and thick, some are like beads, and some may be round.
The rice bags are available in a variety of packing such as poly pack, jute bag, cotton bag, paper bag and non-woven fabric bag in various sizes like 50 kg, 45 kg, 40 kg, 30 kg, 25 kg, 20 kg, 10 kg and 5 kg and also as per buyer requirement.
We also supply parboiled rice. Parboiled rice has a brown grain. The grains are less brittle. This type of rice is mostly consumed by the people of West Africa.
We export the following types of parboiled rice:
- Tanjore Ponni
- Sona Masuri - Raw / Steam
- Long Grain Rice
- Idly Rice - Kranthi - kundu
- Gr 11
- Ir 64
Specifications of Non Basmati Rice
|Crop year||One year old|
|Broken||5% (incl. 2/3 base)|
|Damage + peck grains||1%|
|Paddy grains /kg||NIL|
|Minimum Order Quantity||25 MT (1 x 20 ft container)|
|Half black/kg||2 grains max|
- Different broken percentage can be offer from 5% up to 100%, as per customer’s requirement.
- Specification would be changed accordingly as broken percentage changes.
Within 10 days from the receipt of confirmed payment instruments.
5, 10, 20, 25, 50 kg PP bag / Non woven bag
100 Containers per month
Mode of Payment
- 100% Irrevocable confirmed L/C at sight from prime bank
- 50% Advance through T/T and balance 50% at the time of fax copy of B/L